1 Under Sun Acres Orange Pepper
1 Leamington Cucumber
2 ripe mangoes
1 jalapeño pepper
1 tbsp. fresh cilantro
½ tsp. freshly grated ginger
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 fresh lime juice
½ tsp. salt
Serves roughly 8
- Wash all the produce before preparing.
- Peel Cucumber and mangoes.
- Dice Orange Pepper, Cucumber, mangoes, jalapeño pepper and cilantro.
- Add a little EVO and combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix it all together. Let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving to let all the flavors incorporate.
- To serve, arrange 8 Asian spoons on a platter and fill with salsa.
- Serve at room temperature.
Chef’s tip: add shrimp to this to make it a meal